Help neededd (Cgi/perl related)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supa F00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Help neededd (Cgi/perl related) Reply with quote

Right, I'm using Abyss server, and active perl, I have that all fine and dandy, but I can't seem to get the cgi directory right. -> I'll give you my basics

This is what I have now ->

#!\

What do I use for Coranto (NewsPro) for this to work?
Crash
-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need anything. Abyss has a feature that simply bypasses that line and executes Perl based on the settings provided in console. All you ever have to do is drop the files in the CGI folder and run em through a browser (unless there are any other settings inside the script)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
amt167
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: re: help needed Reply with quote

It took me ages to figure it out to you said you have this so far:

#!\

now all you need is the path to perl which if you are using windows will look something like:

D:\bin\perl.exe thi is my path so if you have yours on C it will more than likely be c:program files\bin\perl.exe if it still doesnt work the easiest way to find out is double click on the drive where you installed perl then the folder e.g prog files then copy this from the address bar and paste it wherever you need to put it.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: