header and footers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amt167
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: header and footers Reply with quote

this is not a server issue but since you are all such nice people i thought id try here first.

does any one know how to put a header and footer on a page?

for example i give someone some webspace and i want to be able to put a footer on their page does any one know how i can do this??
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: header and footers Reply with quote

amt167 wrote:
this is not a server issue but since you are all such nice people i thought id try here first.

does any one know how to put a header and footer on a page?

for example i give someone some webspace and i want to be able to put a footer on their page does any one know how i can do this??

You can use some PHP/Perl tricks to do so but it is harder than waiting for the next version. In fact, this will be very easy to integrate headers and footers thanks to the SSI support which will be available in version 1.1 (planned for release in less than a month).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: