MySQL not showing in phpinfo()

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taellik
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: MySQL not showing in phpinfo() Reply with quote

Installed PHP 5.2.10 under Abyss but when I test and get the phpinfo() results, no info about MySQL shows.

Anyone else run across this? My php.ini has the ; removed to activate the MySQL extensions but no love.

Taellik
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Taellik
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, seems PHP has a HUGE bug in it where the Configuration File Does Not Load !!

In the phpinfo display, Configuration File Path ( php.ini ) displays C:\Windows....fine, thats where I have php.ini sitting now, but the Loaded Configuration File says (none ) !

Anyone run across a fix for this ??

Hate to have to go back to ColdFusion....eeeeew!

Taellik
Taellik
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, searching seems to reveal a lot of otehrs running across this problem on both Windows and Linux so there is a problem going with this release.

To get some functional PHP going, I downloaded the PHP 5.2.8 package for Windows from the Abyss / Aprelium main page, and it seems to be doing the full php.ini config parameters properly.

Taellik
TRUSTAbyss
-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you verify for us that the correct php.ini file is being loaded? Look on the phpinfo page and check Loaded Configuration File NOT Configuration File Path. Change the configuration settings once you find the correct php.ini file (you probably have two php.ini files). The php.ini file in the PHP folder always has more priority than anywhere else. More than likely, there's a php.ini file being loaded from inside the PHP folder.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taellik
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUSTAbyss wrote:
Can you verify for us that the correct php.ini file is being loaded? Look on the phpinfo page and check Loaded Configuration File NOT Configuration File Path. Change the configuration settings once you find the correct php.ini file (you probably have two php.ini files). The php.ini file in the PHP folder always has more priority than anywhere else. More than likely, there's a php.ini file being loaded from inside the PHP folder.

Done, the PHP system variable was added, PATH directory was added and still no love using the lasted PHP download.

No duplicate files existed when doing a Search for entire drive install done on ( C: ) so it was virgin install with no pre-exisitng files lurking to get sucked in accidentally.

The phpinfo() screen showed ( none ) for a Configuration File Loaded so PHP could not find it to load even though was located in the originating directory "./" as is should be when being sought for inclusion.

Yahoo/Google searches had others encountering same problem that PHP exe could not find configuration file to load even thought the php.ini explicitly told it where to look.

Taellik
aprelium-support
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taellik,

Could you please remove all installed php versions, delete all php.ini files in you computer (not only in C:) and then install our preconfigured PHP 5.2.10 for Windows package ?
http://www.aprelium.com/data/php5210.exe

After the install finish, please empty your internet cache files and retry the phpinfo() test. Do you still have the error ?
Taellik
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aprelium-support wrote:
Taellik,

Could you please remove all installed php versions, delete all php.ini files in you computer (not only in C:) and then install our preconfigured PHP 5.2.10 for Windows package ?
http://www.aprelium.com/data/php5210.exe

After the install finish, please empty your internet cache files and retry the phpinfo() test. Do you still have the error ?

Already installed the 5.2.8 version from your site.

http://www.aprelium.com/downloads/

Taellik
thimothy
-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact I had the same problem when I Installed PHP 5.2.10. The installation went very well but when I tried to test it, I started having problems. So I tried to fix it by uninstalling and then reinstalling everything, but again I was having the same problem. I think Taellik is right here. The problem is due to the configuration file not loading properly. I really wonder what I should do now. I hope that someone will be coming up with a solution soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> PHP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: