I feel left out :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
den
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: I feel left out :( Reply with quote

I don't have any problems with Abyss, I feel left out :P

I've been running Abyss since version 1.0.0 using php and perl for my website/webmail project.

I upgraded a little while back to 1.0.3 and everything is 'still' running perfectly - not even a minor hiccup during the upgrade.

I would like to give a huge thank you to the Aprelium team to say what a fantastic product this is, and when can we expect the next release?

Cheers
Den.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: I feel left out :( Reply with quote

den wrote:
I don't have any problems with Abyss, I feel left out :P

I've been running Abyss since version 1.0.0 using php and perl for my website/webmail project.

I upgraded a little while back to 1.0.3 and everything is 'still' running perfectly - not even a minor hiccup during the upgrade.

I would like to give a huge thank you to the Aprelium team to say what a fantastic product this is, and when can we expect the next release?

Cheers
Den.

Thank you for all the good things you said about our product. This so rewarding to read such a testimonial.
The next release is almost ready. But you will have to wait some more time before it will become available for the public. We don't want to release it before testing it extensively.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: