Time Zone and Location

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Time Zone and Location Reply with quote

Just curious, but what Time Zone and Location is aprelium in? I've been curious because where I am, I ask questions during "normal" business hours and the times displayed are all weird to me.

I know I could figure it out if I wanted to, but frankly, I've had a long day at work (actually..I'm STILL at work :cry: ) and I'm too tired to try. Uh, I guess help me with this problem please :D
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Time Zone and Location Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Just curious, but what Time Zone and Location is aprelium in? I've been curious because where I am, I ask questions during "normal" business hours and the times displayed are all weird to me.

I know I could figure it out if I wanted to, but frankly, I've had a long day at work (actually..I'm STILL at work :cry: ) and I'm too tired to try. Uh, I guess help me with this problem please :D

As stated in the forum posts, all times are CET (Europe) i.e. GMT+1:00. In fact, our headquarters are located in Tunisia (North Africa).
But as we love what we do, we do not restrict our work to buisiness hours. For example, it is now 2:44 PM (local time) and I (the guy behind the keyboard) am answering the questions in the forum using my laptop at home.
By the way, I think it is high time to go to sleep :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha. Well now, after having a refreshing night of sleep, I can see that the "All times are CET (Europe)" is right under the box I'm writing this message to! How silly of me :lol:. Well, thanks for the info. Always nice to know these things :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: