i need some help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric2k2
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:31 am    Post subject: i need some help Reply with quote

okay this is my first post but hope not to be my last :) any way..... i was wounderin if there is a way to host multiple sites not just 1 and if soo tell me and if not can u add it or tell me another server workin on winxp,95,98,me non lunix or win2000 dont got thoes :( yet...............

thanx in advance

-Eric

Ohh yha Visit my site :) www.gameguru.tk
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: i need some help Reply with quote

eric2k2 wrote:
okay this is my first post but hope not to be my last :) any way..... i was wounderin if there is a way to host multiple sites not just 1 and if soo tell me and if not can u add it or tell me another server workin on winxp,95,98,me non lunix or win2000 dont got thoes :( yet...............

thanx in advance

-Eric

Ohh yha Visit my site :) www.gameguru.tk

The current version doesn't support hosting multiple sites. This feature will be available in the future.
POMP
-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you desperately need to host multiple sites with Abyss, you can do it with a "smoke and mirrors" trick I have done in the past. Basically it involves "url forwarding" and "domain masking." Both of which most reputable registrars offer as an additional service.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: