1.0.3 JUST TOTALLY OWNZ!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
draxis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: 1.0.3 JUST TOTALLY OWNZ!!! Reply with quote

With version 1.0 I've had problems php web potals like myphpnuke..etc.
for example, not being able to log in, to customize the board. Im happy to report that as of the moment I installed 1.0.3 these problems are GONE.

I still get the occasional error 200 but nothing major. My prevoius pet peeves with PHP are for the the most part solved.

Just for laughs I tried installing Xitami webserver to see it could handle php scripts better. It was a joke alright as clicking on ANYTHING gets you a big fat ACCESS DENIED!

1.0.3 has truely saved the day for me and most importantly, saved me from having to install apache! Did I mention that scripts that took 4 seconds to load now take 0.5? Great product. Keep up the amazing work
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.0.3 JUST TOTALLY OWNZ!!! Reply with quote

draxis wrote:
Great product. Keep up the amazing work

Thank you for all the good things you said about Abyss Web Server. All we ask is to spread the word about it around you :D If you have suggestions or problems, please contact us. It is the only way to make it better.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: abyss 1.0.3 Reply with quote

Yeah, it rulez, only a few bugs, but nothing really critical.

well, this is what i've ever searched, a really tiny www server, easy
to manage via webfrontend, and FREE!!!!!

thanks a lot!

marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: