Visual Studio 2103 web ASP.NET error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlanJohnstone
-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Visual Studio 2103 web ASP.NET error Reply with quote

I am completely new to web sites in general and Abyss in particular.
I have an ASP.Net 4.5 site created in VS 2103 Express which uses Signal R 2.
It works in the integrated IIS Express and also in the IIS7 which comes with Windows 7.

I have built the site again with the Server set to External Host and a Project ULR of http://localhost:/Webaprs/webaprs

I get the following error:

Server Error in '/WebAPRS/WebAPRS' Application.

This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.PlatformNotSupportedException: This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[PlatformNotSupportedException: This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode.]
System.Web.HttpResponse.get_Headers() +214
Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.CallHeaders.AspNetResponseHeaders..ctor(HttpResponseBase response) +37
Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinCallContext.CreateEnvironment() +492
Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContext.GetInitialEnvironment(HttpApplication application) +263
Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContext.PrepareInitialContext(HttpApplication application) +19
Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContextStage.BeginEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extradata) +462
System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +556
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

It looks like it still thinks it is targeted at IIS7

What should I do to sort it?

Thanks
Alan
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Paul123
-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any feature requiring integrated pipeline is IIS7/8-specific, and thus is not compatible with any other web server except IIS 7/8.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> ASP.NET All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: