error 400 Bad request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjaan
-

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: error 400 Bad request Reply with quote

Hi all,

I link to a .pdf fil on some pages and there was no problem by opening it. Untill I installed Abyss cause now I get the 400 error. I looked in the MIME list and there it says apllicatio/pdf - pdf

Do I need to change something here? The file must show in my page it's not for download.

Further.. I love this server.

Thanks,

Sjaan
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
aprelium
-

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: error 400 Bad request Reply with quote

sjaan wrote:
Hi all,

I link to a .pdf fil on some pages and there was no problem by opening it. Untill I installed Abyss cause now I get the 400 error. I looked in the MIME list and there it says apllicatio/pdf - pdf

Do I need to change something here? The file must show in my page it's not for download.

Further.. I love this server.

Thanks,

Sjaan

If you link to the PDF from a file shosted on the web server, it is up to the web server to find it.
Please check your HREF tag linking to the PDF file as it seems that you gave a bad link in your HTML code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aprelium Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: